Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy 5th Months!

Today is 21st of April. Happy Anniversary! i thought there's no more anniversary, but things turned out to be quite different than i thought it will be. there's is so much i want to tell you, but i just don't know how to say it.

i want to thank you for:
  • those warm hugs.
  • all of the sweet texts that you sent to me.
  • the rides home.
  • saying things that knocked me death from laughing.
  • not giving up on me.
  • teaching me mathematics and physics.
  • giving me tons to memorize
  • all the nights you spent just to make sure that i'm safe
  • holding my hands
  • getting along with my devilish little brother and my silly girlfriends
  • doing anything you can to make me feel comfortable and safe
  • all the songs you have sang to me
  • hitting back my punches and screams with smile and kisses
  • all the tears you've shed for me

I'm sorry for:
  • blabbering about kenny & my other crazy bros.
  • shit-load of things i shouldn't have said to you.
  • the hells i've put you trough
  • things i haven't done to you
  • my bad temper
  • making you run out your patience
  • the wrongs i do all over again.
  • all the times that i turned my back on you
  • not replying your text & answering your call
  • my over-loaded selfishness
  • the days i fight shy off you
  • things i've done to you

Sebenernya gue cuma mau dingertiin. i have my own life, dan hidup itu ga cuma buat mikirin lo doang. I love my friends, yang cowo atau yang cewe semua sama. I want you to get used to my bros, since i always have them in my ups & downs. And i really don't want you to yell at me or seeing you throwing punches & kicks when you are angry. 

I really want to say sorry. gue emang bad temper dan gampang bosen. i admit that. but i simply need a person that can be tough and caring even when i'm in a very bad day. Yes, i have known to change sunshine into rain. :P 
Baca yang bener terus masukin otak. I'm happy as long as you are having fun and feeling perfectly fine. Because, i simply want another day with you and seeing your silly horselaugh.

i love you, i want to say that to you all over again. Anywhere and anytime. 
Once again, Happy 5th Months, Riz! *virtual hug*

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could fix.. hft it's too late. But thanks for fond memories, and for feelings I’ll always treasure.

    ReplyDelete